Friday, January 6, 2012

The Project

I have a new project. I would like to interview 30 other families who have a child with Autism (and who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) on attending church and church activities and how their Ward has been and could be a strength to them. Then, I would like to write a book about it. Nothing too thick; just a quick read a Bishop, Young Womans Leader, Young Mens Leader, or Primary Presidency could find time to read. As Autism is becoming more and more common, I think it's about time there was material for wards and families in the church. If there is someone you know who would be willing to answer a questionaire (16 questions) please give them my e-mail address. Thanks, and wish me luck.
JBLAnderson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment